Question by patricia f: I am a lady 57 years old, in san antonio, needs part time work near my home, any suggestions?
I have not worked since Feb. 2000, but now I find it necessary, I do not have the means for further training. In the past I have worked as a hospital unit clerk, a file clerk, Anesthesia Scheduler, have helped people with home care, but am not certified. I have been looking for something for a long time, with no success. I am signed up with the state TWC agency, and Hot Jobs, many employment sites, to no avail. I am hoping for ideas, or even career counselors that don’t cost alot that I could speak to in person, not on line I also have waitress experience. All my experience in these areas are old, I need help I am out of Ideas, Thanks, Gladgirl77
Best answer:
Answer by Khamirul Bin Mataree
How about doing home business?! Anykind of business you like such sewing cloth, baking home biscuits or body massage treatment to people. With a little personal money to begin you can do business in your area with cheap price but good quality of service.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…
Antonio, Home, Lady, near, needs, Part, Suggestions, Time, Work, Years
No comments:
Post a Comment