Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where can I get a truly ligitimate at home job, computer or otherwise?

Question by Pink: Where can I get a truly ligitimate at home job, computer or otherwise?
I live in Washington state, am handicapped, cannot work outside home. I need to make real ligitimate money working for company at home. I have computers, or would do other honest legit work. I really need a home job or business that I can do. I do not have money to invest, this must be a ligetimate job.
There is no point in my looking online as most are scams.
I might add that I said I was looking for computer work NOT looking for work online.

Best answer:

Answer by cuteman
google it

Give your answer to this question below!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



computer, Home, ligitimate, otherwise, truly

No comments:

Post a Comment