Question by lisa7: ‘Work From Home Companies’ a scam? Does anyone have a legit job working at home.?
I’ve been trying to look more into the working at home jobs. I have a background in accounting, reception and secretarial work.
I’ve noticed a lot of different people advertising work from home jobs… but they all sound too good to be true.
Does anyone have any experience with a work from home company?
What was your experience.
I am specifically looking for companies in Brisbane Australia.
Best answer:
Answer by JJ
Sure do…
Article writing for Bloggers & Web site owners..
Write articles directly for the owner or for an agency. Usually they are 250 to 400 words on specific subjects following guide lines set out by the owner.
I should know, I’m always looking for good articles for my many sites. I’m just waiting for writers to get in touch. But they don’t generally realize how to use the contact page.
Hope this helps, it’s a legit way to get paid, directly into your paypal account.
You work form home, you work when you like, you type real fast, even better.
Enjoy
JJ
What do you think? Answer below!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…
anyone, Companies, from, Home, Legit, Scam, Work, Working
No comments:
Post a Comment