Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Apple - iPod Touch - A Guided Tour (Part 2)

All about the features of this new device. Price: ¯¯¯¯¯¯ USA 8GB – 9 16GB – 9 Europe 8GB – €289 16GB – €389 UK 8GB – £199 16GB – £269 Tech Specs: ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Size and weight * Height: 4.3 inches (110 mm) * Width: 2.4 inches (61.8 mm) * Depth: 0.31 inch (8 mm) * Weight: 4.2 ounces (120 grams) In the box * iPod touch * Earphones * USB 2.0 cable * Dock adapter * Polishing cloth * Stand * Quick Start guide Capacity * 8GB or 16GB flash drive * Holds up to 1750 or 3500 songs in 128-Kbps AAC format * Holds up to 10000 or 20000 iPod-viewable photos * Holds up to 10 hours or 20 hours of video4 * Stores data via USB flash drive Display * 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch display * 480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch Audio * Frequency response: 20Hz to 20000Hz * Audio formats supported: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV Video * H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to

44ways.com Let me share a personal story with you. Back in the late 90s, I held an excellent position at a large IT company with a nice monthly salary. Somehow, the company ran into financial problems and was forced to lay off over 50% of its staff. Unfortunately for me, I was included. So there I was stranded, alone, unemployed, with all the bills to pay and a family to support. Where I lived, such jobs weren’t easy to come by. So I decided to do a little research. I spent many sleepless nights on the web just searching for something to do, anything that could help support me and my family. I just wanted a way to make money, and not lose it, as I soon found to be the case with numerous internet scams. Just like you, I often stumbled upon all types of web sites offering me some money matrix scheme, promising me all the money in the world. Yeah, right! From stuffing envelopes, Multi Level Marketing, High Yield Investment Programs, to selling all types of useless products. You name it, I’ve been there, done that. Finally, I came across something that worked… Companies Need You! Online advertising has skyrocketed over the past few years. In 2007, companies spent close to billion advertising online. That figure is expected to increase substantially in 2008. What does this mean for you? Money is going into your bank account a lot faster this year. And next year. And the year after. That’s IF you follow my methods. You see, companies worldwide are desperately searching
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



Apple, Guided, Ipod, Part, touch, Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment