Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can I use skype to call home from abroad?

Question by Jenny S: Can I use skype to call home from abroad?
I am spending a month in Australia and I need a way to call home. 1) will skype work from an Australian IP address? 2)Will it charge people I call as an international call, or a normal call?

Best answer:

Answer by Andy
Skype should work on any computer with any IP address. If you are calling to someone’s computer who also uses skype then its free. But if you are calling a house number or a mobile number then it costs you some money. Not sure how much it is per minute, you have to look it up on their site.

What do you think? Answer below!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



Abroad, Call, from, Home, Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment