Thursday, March 3, 2011

Q&A: Pregnant and Need to Work From Home?

Question by The Motivated Mommy: Pregnant and Need to Work From Home?
Hey Guys,

I'm pregnant and on bed rest. My family really counted on my income to get by. So, I am kind of freaking out. I asked everyone I knew if they knew of a way to get a real .. Nonscam.. Work from home job. I don't want a buy in business or anything like that. Well, one of my co-workers who is a good friend of mine, passed this link onto me. It's an online employment agency. I looked at it and thought it looked very professional….and seemed to be real.. But I thought that before I put any money into it. That I would ask here if anyone has had any real experiences with them? Or knew anything about them? Thanks!

The site my co-worker gave me was:
www.findjobsoo.com
A company called Online Opportunities

Please let me know what you think or if you've had any experiences with them!!
thanks for everyone’s feed back. I think I’ll give it a try. I wanted to give you guys all thumbs up but it wouldn’t let me. Said I needed to be level two. But, I appreciate you all.

Best answer:

Answer by Joe B
My wife is pregnant and they got her a job that was better than her land based job. She was working customer service in an office for 9.00/hr and now she's working for a bigger company from home.. Doing the same thing for 15.00/hr plus benefits. So, all I can tell you is that it worked for us. Even after the baby is born, she's going to stick with her new online job. She loves it.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



from, Home, need, Pregnant, Work

No comments:

Post a Comment