Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nice Computer Jobs At Home photos

A few nice computer jobs at home images I found:

34/365
computer jobs at home

Image by mini true
Day 34/365 Self Portraits Project – 3rd February 2010

I’m really not happy with this. I did a photoshop action to make a lomo look to the photo, and I just think it looks really over done.

Since I’ve come back from being at home, it feels like all I’ve done is look for things on my mac (mainly look for jobs). I know I’m seriously not using my macbook to it’s full potential; I just hope he doesn’t mind me pottering about and researching.

DAY 165/365: Revolutionary Past
computer jobs at home

Image by dcosand
About a year ago, as I was driving home from picking my son up at his middle school, I spied an abandoned iMac on the side of the road.
Today, it happened again.

Now, I am no conspiracy theorist. You won’t find me blogging about aliens or JFK or the true ingredients of Twinkies. It does see a bit strange, though, that I am being visited by wayward and discarded Apples in rural Southern Oregon. It’s almost like Elvis or James Brown or, at the very least, Oprah is trying to send me a message. Maybe it’s a proclamation of world peace or a succinct and profound statement about the true purpose of mankind.
Or maybe, just maybe, it is the powerful hand of Steve Jobs reaching into my world…my little Southern Oregon domain…and reminding me to Think Different.

Yes. Maybe that is precisely what it is.
Thanks, Steve.

Today’s Daily Shoot assignment: Constraints can unleash creativity. Walk 1 minute in any direction, stop, find a subject, and make a photo.

Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



computer, Home, Jobs, Nice, Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment