Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Legit online work, where can I find it?

Question by Anime Reina: Legit online work, where can I find it?
I live overseas, but I want to do work online for a job. I have been certified to teach english and I have a bachelors degree in communications.Does anyone know the best companies that offer online work/work from home (even though abroad). I met someone who is from Australia but lives where I live, and has this awesome job online, I did not have the opportunity to ask him where. There are a lot of work from home scams out there, so I am looking for legit ones please.

Best answer:

Answer by gabbey herwood
If you have a degree – or any alternative qualification – then you’ll already be in front of of the bunch when it comes to hunting for jobs. My mate has a degree and he wasn’t certain what direction to go with it, but he discovered some good instruction on the resource in the resource box below which aided him to settle that he wanted to be a lab assistant. There is a lot of guidance on the resource regarding alternative jobs.

Give your answer to this question below!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



Find, Legit, online, Work

No comments:

Post a Comment