Friday, March 11, 2011

What type of Job should I get?

Question by mimi: What type of Job should I get?
I have 3 years experience in general office, office assistant, medical records, file clerk, but I am having issues with social phobia. I have been called for several positions, but it requires heavy phones, and customer service, or front desk, so I turn them down. I would like to find a job where I wont really deal to much with customers, or phones because I stutter and get too nervous. I dont however want to get any work at home jobs. What positions should I apply for?? and should I be straight out with an employment agency about my problem with dealing with people?? Help!

Best answer:

Answer by Hazel
Work anywhere which involves you and a computer.

Give your answer to this question below!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



should, Type

No comments:

Post a Comment