Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Q&A: I want to work from home. I don't know where to start in researching my options.?

Question by KAB: I want to work from home. I don’t know where to start in researching my options.?
I am pregnant and when the baby is about 6 months old I want to start work again. I would love to work part time from home instead of going out to work. I don’t know where to start. What can I do from home? What are my options? If anyone knows anything about this sort of thing I would love to hear from you. I don’t want to be involved in anything dodgy though. Thanks

I’m 17 weeks pregnant at the moment with my first child.
I’m 25 years old.
I live in Australia.
I only have experience in Security (as a guard) and a bit of retail and customer service.

Best answer:

Answer by wyldflwr34
I went to a site moneyfromhome.com and they provide you all kinds of work at home opportunities. It does cost though, but it is worth it to get all the good leads that arent scams…
Good Luck!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



Dont, from, Home, Know, Options, researching, Start, Want, Work

No comments:

Post a Comment