Friday, March 11, 2011

Employment Agencies?

Question by brighteyes: Employment Agencies?
The company I work for is closing and I need names of good employment agencies in the Memphis TN area. Not having much luck on my own and my mortgage company requires that I pay them. (imagine!) Looks like I’m competing with kids fresh out of school who can work for minimum wage and “mature” workers need more money. Seems that 30 years office experience does not count for anything. Any help will be appreciated as I worked hard to buy a home and don’t want to lose it.

Best answer:

Answer by Rod
Contact NES in Orlando, Fl. They supply contract positions all over the world. I am sure they have something in your area.

What do you think? Answer below!
Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



agencies, employment

No comments:

Post a Comment