Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cool Computer Jobs At Home images

Some cool computer jobs at home images:

Granite Template Video – Charlotte
computer jobs at home

Image by granite-charlotte
Before you can have granite installed in your home — we come out and laser template your existing countertops. After the laser creates a computer template / outline of your countertops with the actual dimensions, our templator takes a live video. The video will show the installers the existing job. The installers will be prepared for any obsticles that may be in their way. The final templator will go over all the final changes, edges and sink information at the final template. www.fireplacecarolina.com

324/365 .|
computer jobs at home

Image by Sara in Montréal
Someone’s print in the snow. It was covered up before the bus arrived.

Un trou de pied.

I felt down the stairs on tuesday and it hurt my back, that was already fragile from being pregnant. So, that was thursday, I left my job at 1.30, couldn’t stand the pain anymore.

But more importantly, for this project, I can’t carry my camera around everywhere I go. Too heavy and I really see the difference. I won’t give up, but the challenge will be quite different, Not that I needed yet another difficulty, but there it is. I’ll take care of my back, as I have just one and no spare pieces. I’ll try shots at night, when home, or on my phone.

I might recuperate my old camera, but that’s not an immediate option. It’s my Chéri’s now. And I decided right at the beggining that, as time consuming as this might be, I’ll try not to bother anyone and make it a burden for anyone else then me. A half success, but I still try to keep it this way.

it also means that I can’t stay in front of the computer too long, for the same reasons – hurt.

So, I’ll be around, but until this gets better, not as much as I’d like to.

Find out about the Best Shopping Sites for Mom’s on the internet…



computer, Cool, Home, images, Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment